Do It Yourself / Work In Progress projects.
One scale : 1/72.
Converting, painting, making terrain of my own world in 20mm.

mardi 12 février 2013

Here come the "walkers"...



Some zombies for my S.O.R.T. operators.
More to come.

Thanks for looking


Melvin

2 commentaires:

  1. YAY bring out the plate armour and mini-gun were going to have a zombie killing party tonight!!!

    Seriously though why does nobody ever wear plate armour? it covers the whole body zombies wont bite through it, you could get one of those suits covered in spikes and blades and best of all you could wear kevlar and body armour underneath, not to mention a special helmet with a gas-mask... he he if I made a suit like that I would be sorted for zombies apart from the weaponry.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks Gowan
    I'll keep this idea about the plate armour for a future conversion

    RépondreSupprimer