Do It Yourself / Work In Progress projects.
One scale : 1/72.
Converting, painting, making terrain of my own world in 20mm.

samedi 2 février 2013

The wonderful sound of the door bell...




A little drrringgg-drrrringg at my door and...
youhou !
A nice and well-packed cardboard box from England.

What's inside ?
• Caesar Dismounted crusaders
• Caesar European medieval knights (13rd century)
• Caesar Counter-terrorist elite forces
• Plastic Soldier Late war british infantry. (expensive but first class...)


Like I said in other forums, i'm not fond of the counter-terrorist set from Caesar but they'll be useful to conversions. (the open helmet for my GIGN operators...)

I'm a very pleased customer from Modelhobbies for the second time. Great service !

Ps : Maybe, i 'll make a little personal review of the counter-terrorist set later...


Melvin 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire